Sunday, November 14, 2004

My Princess

For the most part, I am a stay at home mom to a 3 1/2 year old little girl named Thea. She is the most amazing little creature on the planet. She's most definitely smarter than I am. She does some basic math, can write her name, mommy, daddy, and the complete alphabet, so if you spell it for her, she can put it on paper. Her reasoning abilities, frankly, scare the shit out of me. She's recently decided that she doesn't want to wash her hands. Consequently, when she goes potty, she asks me or my husband to do the wiping. This is because I told her that she needs to wash her hands when she wipes. Well, you'll probably hear a great deal about the amazing Thea. Her Daddy is called Curt. He is my best friend, my husband, and my soul mate (if you believe in those sorts of things.) We've been married 9 years and together nearly 14. Goodness - time does fly, doesn't it? He works full time to support us all in a career that he tolerates. He is a wonderful father and an amazing support. He's a theater geek like me. We met at the theater I was raised in. My dad met my step-mom there also. My daughter may well meet her partner there one day as well.... My princess Posted by Hello

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home