Sunday, November 28, 2004

Take off your coat and stay a while!

Hello?? Hello...hello.....hello....... Anybody out there? Introduce yourself and say hello! I haven't been blogging for v long at all. I did put a counter on the page to see if I really *am* talking to only myself.....and apparently I am not. Huh! Who'd a thunk? I haven't done much to publicize my blog, so to speak, but it's a bit fun to think that others might be reading and finding me as mildly amusing as I find myself. Feel free to drop me a comment or an email and say hi! Someday, I hope to have a following of folks that wait with bated breath for my next entry; that come and hit refresh to see if I've been by to drop some v witty and clever words on the page. Ha!!! We all gotta dream though, right?

1 Comments:

At November 29, 2004 at 11:01 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Rachel! Consider yourself Bookmarked!

I don't write much, though I'm trying to start again.

You can find my ramblings on Live Journal (AKA "Lime Gerbil")

http://www.livejournal.com/users/_llama/

OK, so how do I get update notifications?.... damm picky geek ain' I?

- Mark

 

Post a Comment

<< Home